Tuesday, October 18, 2011



After Graduation 



Graduation has come and gone. That doesn't mean it's expectable to slack. Remember, you may or may not have entered college with a goal...but you surely graduated with a few. Continue to strive for a better life. Since graduation I have been constantly applying for job within my field. The journey was extremely hard and devastating when I received bad news from possible employers. But it didn't stop me nor discourage me. I continued to remain positive and went on searching. I finally made the decision to move on into a different state. I left NJ and I now reside in Delaware. I absolutely love it out here. I found a internship out in PA once I came here and I am also currently employed. Not within my field of study, but potentially with the company I am managing at, I could eventually work within the corporate headquarters, and possibly work in advertising and marketing maybe even worldwide merchandising. I would absolutely love that. Im stable where I am for now...simply to gain more experience, but my overall goal is to work with a major production company or magazine company. I live for the Media. My next step is to either own my own home...or be at least renting and living on my own within the next few months.


~londonMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment